Re: Fwd: Re: fmtcheck() query

On 2017/12/09 11:36, Valery Ushakov wrote:
On Sat, Dec 09, 2017 at 09:43:56 +0900, Rin Okuyama wrote:

christos suggests that you wrote another version of fmtcheck(3) which
recognizes positional arguments. Did you?

Oh, apparently I did.  Then, iirc, I discovered we already have
fmtcheck(), so the exercise became kinda pointless.  I completely
forgot about it, it was 4 years ago.

Looks like I still have the mercurial repo, but I don't remember
anything.  I have put what's there at:

  http://www.stderr.spb.ru/~uwe/netbsd/fmtmatch.hg.tar.bz2

I'm providing it as-is.  I haven't touched it since 2013 and I have no
idea if it even compiles, let alone works :)

We are discussing how fmtcheck(3) should be.

I have ~all of this swapped out.  I'll try to recall what that code
does and why, but not on Saturday night :).

Thank you for kind reply! I'll read and run your code!

rin