Re: Moving virecover to ~/

     My concern about this is the same as it would be about moving
anything from system-wide stuff to personal stuff or updates to
the default dot files.  The concern is that people's personal dot
files aren't going to be updated when an OS update is done.
Generally, only new installs and new users (people often carry dot
files from system to system) are going to get the change.  This
means that updates to the default dot files have a tendency to
cause problems for existing users.  This isn't to say that there
can never be updates but rather that they have to be rare and have
a demonstrated strong necessity.  Like, kre, I'm not sure that bar
has been met.