Re: Moving virecover to ~/

    Date:        Sat, 11 Nov 2017 11:25:20 +0000
    From:        coypu%sdf.org@localhost

  | I lose vi files by SSH problems, and I don't reboot the server, so I
  | only found out about ancient virecover'd files a few months later.

There is nothing wrong with you adding a "vi -r" or even virecover
call to your .profile on a server which you use like that - in fact
it is probably quite a reasonable thing to do (and perhaps even share
the method in some doc somewhere.)

It is unreasonable to inflict on people who don't want/need it, just
because it happens to be useful to you.

kre