Re: FYI: POSIX update - SIGWINCH and 'struct winsize' (etc) to be added

    Date:        Sat, 21 Oct 2017 17:15:27 +0200
    From:        Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost>

  | Just provide two definitions and protect them with an include guard. No
  | need really to have a new header either.

Obviously that would work, but that would also be just about my last
choice as an acceptable solution.

While I doubt anyone is going to want to change struct winsize (or at
least not as long as 64K pixels is enough as a dimension) doing it that
way sets a poor precedent, and sometime someone is likely to copy that
solution with something that is more likely to change.

I will hunt more for other possibilities before even contemplating that one.

kre