Re: Removing header * man page of isinff

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 08:32:35AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> Is there any reason these shouldn't exist anyway? They can always be
> stuck within a suitable *_SOURCE block.

It's not a problem that we have them, but you would approximately never
want to use them:
- portability
- compilers optimize standard functions (AFAIK), and isinf is one.
- maybe nicer to use the type-generic variant

one time someone had used isinff in a test which made stealing said test
harder, so that's when I added it to the wishlist.