Re: Default PAGER -> less

Hi kre,

the reason I am proposing changing the defaults is for the sake of
people like myself that don't know that they need to set PAGER to have
this behaviour.

I don't relate the word 'pager' to this use, and didn't know the
difference between 'more' and 'less'.

I'm assuming changes to ~/.profile don't affect existing installs, so
it's unlikely to upset users.

I'd like to make more such changes. I know they are all matters of
opinion, and I don't believe my opinion is necessarily the most correct.
but it would be nice if new users experienced a setup that developers
are happy using, where practical.