Re: Removal of "ancient HTML generation"

It was fixed by jmcneill, problem was mandoc moving from multiple -O
arguments to comma-separated list.

Pullup to 8 sent by jmcneill too (thanks, Jared!).

As to how I use lynx to navigate man pages, man script file attached -
just tab to appropriate Xr, and hit Enter. Left arrow navigates back
to previous page.

Best,
Alistair