Re: test -nt and -ot operators

I would suggest clarifying the documentation that the test returns false
if either file doesn't exist.
And perhaps add a CAVEAT that other shells have different semantics in case
one of the files is missing.

I can't make sense out of the ksh bevaviour. I could make sense out of
"true if file2 doesn't exist" for both -nt and -ot (you want to assert the
condition that file1 is up-to-date/outdated wrt. time stamp file2; if file2
is missing, no condition needs to be fulfilled).
Apart from the equal-time condition (is that relevant any more now that
micro timestamps are used?) zsh's -nt/-ot seem to be designed to behave
exactly inversely to each other even in the corner cases?