Re: adding stuff to the base installation to make user experience better

On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 06:24:07PM +0200, Jan Danielsson wrote:
>    I don't know how complicated those web login-things generally are.
> The one at the university didn't require a session; one could just
> submit the form and it worked.  If that's the norm, then it's pretty
> trivial to write a "weblogin" tool which could be included in base for
> these types of bootstrapping needs.

Those usually work once you figure out the effective URL, but to get there,
some kind of browser and a human is needed.

I wouldn't mind offering an additional "install with pkgs" iso/usb image,
at least for some architectures.

Martin