Re: <sys/user.h> removal

I don't think there is any real advantage to removing the file,
breaking existing software that #includes it, for no particular reason
other than some idea of cleanliness. It just makes it harder and
harder for software to support NetBSD (not that there is a lot of
software including <sys/user.h> as far as I know).

Make the include file empty, sure. But removing it breaks 3rd party
software needlessly, and perhaps not commensurate with our market share.

--jhawk

Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost> wrote on Sat, 10 Jun 2017