EV_SET() enhancement

Lately I fixed a bug that allowed macro misuse of EV_SET().

I changed the macro into a static inline function, however we can
improve it. We can cast the last parameter to intptr_t to get better
compatibility with other BSDs.

Also, just in case if someone uses "#ifdef EV_SET" in the code, we can
retain backward and cross BSD compatibility.

I'm going to commit this patch, unless someone will raise objection and
propose a better diff:
http://netbsd.org/~kamil/patch-00035-EV_SET.3.txt