Re: "cno" keyword for config(8)

    Date:        Sat, 6 Aug 2016 08:59:07 -0400
    From:        christos%zoulas.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas)

  | I'd like to add "cno" to config
  |
  | Comments?

SOunds like a good idea to me, it bugs me often that my "no xxx" stuff
in config files keeps failing when someone deletes, or renames, xxx

But an alternative would be to just change "no" so that it doesn't fail
when there is nothing to remove (make "no" effectively be "cno") - the
effect (not having whatever it is) is achieved whether the "no" deletes
it or whether it never existed in the first place.

kre