[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
I have write a draft of the benchmark, but have not verified successfully
on the patched system.
The idea is to
1. create a mutexattr data structure and set pthread priority protect
2. set the real time scheduling policy.
3. use the mutexattr to init a mutex.
4. create 2 threads to contend for the mutex
5. verify that the thread who is waiting for the mutex is executed on a
higher priority(ceiling priority of mutex)
I will notify you the new results once I have made progress.
I will send you the summary and plan in a separate email later.
2016-06-20 10:34 GMT-07:00 Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost>:
> On Jun 17, 10:45am, charles.cui1984%gmail.com@localhost (Charles Cui) wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: _SC_SIGQUEUE_MAX
> | Yeah, that makes sense. I will see how to construct such a unit test(or
> | call it benchmark)
> How's that coming along? Also can you please prepare a short summary of
> what you've done so far and what you are planning to do for the rest of
> the summer, since it is midsummer review time?
Main Index |
Thread Index |