Re: _SC_SIGQUEUE_MAX

Hi Christos,

   I have completed the man pages for PRIOPROTECT_AND_GETCLOCK and PTHREAD.
Basically, I have organized them into 2 patches.
One patch provides man pages for pthread functions that I have added.
Please find it here (
https://github.com/ycui1984/posixtestsuite/commit/a5a3390253995934b20e9af6932377a0d118cd3d
)
The other patch provides man pages for_SC_THREAD_PRIO_PROTECT. Please find
it here
(
https://github.com/ycui1984/posixtestsuite/commit/8edccb8a7ec18dc7af990bae9d002a219741f0e0
)

Let me know if there are problems. In the next several days, I will try to
add some unit tests.
After adding the unit tests, I will continue the work of real time signals.

Thanks, Charles.