MKMAN=no in wrong place for some test programs

Hey everyone,

I am unable to perform a "build.sh distribution" with MKMAN=yes because the
process stops in a couple of places like this:

    nbmake[9]: nbmake[9]: don't know how to make h_gai.1. Stop

I discovered there are at least two test programs whose Makefile specifies
MKMAN=no *before* bsd.own.mk is imported. They are:

    tests/lib/libc/net/getaddrinfo/Makefile
    tests/lib/libc/regex/Makefile

Relocating the "MKMAN=no" bit allows the build to complete for me.  Can we
fix this?

-Christian