Re: strsuftoi(3), strsuftou(3) proposal in libc

Worst example I remember was when someone standardised a getline(3)
function. The lack of forethought shown by some some software developers
over the years was amazing - an obvious thing to get standardised, even
decades later. This is why I will not name any C functions I write
"I_am_a_moron_language_lawyer_without_a_realworld_clue_who_LOVES_to_muck_people_around",
just in case.

On another note, I do not want to have to distribute libnbcompat with any
code I write. I also find requiring it to be present, just to compile stuff
that I write, to be too onerous.

Not in libc, please.