Three clause BSD license on files with NetBSD Foundation copyright

While looking at bringing some NetBSD updates into FreeBSD I noticed a
minor license nit. As I understand it all code contributed to the
NetBSD Foundation is expected to have a 2-clause BSD license, but a
number of the files of interest to me still have a 3-clause license.

The files I found are:
sbin/newfs_msdos/mkfs_msdos.h
usr.sbin/makefs/msdos.h
usr.sbin/makefs/msdos.c

Can these be updated with a 2-clause license?

-Ed