Re: rpcgen(1), issues with System XVI

On Sun, 20 Sep 2015, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:

--[PinePGP]--------------------------------------------------[begin]--
I was playing with System XVI [1] and I have found two bugs in rpcgen(1)
:
- NULL pointer dereference in rpc_hout.c:pargdef(),
- generating invalid symbol names for header guards.

The patches are attached to this mail.

OK to commit?

The first one looks OK. I'm not sufficiently familiar with the rpc code to tell if the second patch (symbol manipulation) is correct. It LGTM but would prefer you wait on this until someone else gives a "GO".

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |