strtoi(3) strtou(3) errata patch

Hello,

I'm attaching an errata patch for strtoi(3) and strtou(3).

I began to slack off hoping to commit the libc fixes
myself. I was surprised for the inclusion of these two
functions to -7. So it's time to step in again.

Please review and apply the attached patch.

Changes:
- add strtoi(3) and strtou(3) to namespace.h
- split strtol.3 and strtoi.3
- split strtoul.3 and strtou.3
- note that strtouq(3)/strtoq(3) are BSD legacy functions

Related pending patches:
1. t_strtoi ATF test
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2015/02/03/msg008903.html

After merging I will provide t_strtou.

2. t_strtol improper check of endptr
https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=49632

The above changes should be in NetBSD-7.