Re: Reuse strtonum(3) and reallocarray(3) from OpenBSD

Christos Zoulas wrote
> Committed.

Thank you very much!

I'm attaching a patch with errata:
- sync strtonum(3) API with OpenBSD to 1:1, in case of floating prototypes we will remain compatible (remove restricted)
- add strtonum.3, based on the original OpenBSD man-page
- move comments regarding strtonum from .c to .3
- sync strto[iu] documentation with API
- minor cleaning.

I left the rest actions to a NetBSD dev:
- distribution update,
- libc minor update.

Next: estrtoi and estrtou for efuns(3).

Later libo and reallocarray(3).
https://github.com/xiw/libo is now BSD licensed, I plan to squash this lib to a single .h file.

Finally: add strto{i,u,num}(3) and reallocarray(3) to pkgsrc.

Regards.