Re: Reuse strtonum(3) and reallocarray(3) from OpenBSD

Christos Zoulas wrote:
> I still don't get what you buy by having 2 sets of functions to save a passed
> NULL pointer... Aside confusion.

Remove duplication of information returned to caller, related to partial conversion.
Also returning error for valid conversion is (for me) misguiding.

What do you think about this to return ENOTSUP only if:
- endptr was passed as NULL and
- there happened partial conversion.

Then it will be reduced to strtoi/strtou.

If you will ack, then I will submit new patches, this time without regenerated configure and config.h.

Regards,