Re: kevent(2): EVFILT_VNODE filter miscounting hardlinks?

Taylor R Campbell wrote:
    Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 14:56:19 +0200
    From: rudolf <netbsd%eq.cz@localhost>

    if there is a EVFILT_VNODE filter watching a directory (e.g.
    "/tmp/watchdir"), it does not return NOTE_LINK (it only returns
    NOTE_WRITE) upon a move of a directory from or into the watched
    directory (e.g. "mkdir /tmp/foo; mv /tmp/foo /tmp/watchdir/"). This
    seems like a bug to me. Should I submit a PR?

Yes, please!

PR kern/48958

(By the way, this is a kernel issue, not a userland issue.)

ok, i see. Thanks!

r.