Re: is NetBSD's pthread_setcancelstate() async-signal-safe?

Richard Hansen <rhansen%bbn.com@localhost> wrote:
 |Hi all,
 |
 |The Austin Group (POSIX standards body) is currently considering the
 |following bug report:
 |
 |    Bug #615: pthread_setcancelstate should be async-signal-safe
 |    http://austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=615
 |
 |Before acting on it, the group would like to know how existing

Besides NetBSD for which i can't speak i wonder where the rush
comes from?  Isn't the ISO C body in the process of finding a new
definition of async-safety?  I remember a message from Mr. Boehm
that said so.  So how can this question be answered, then?

--steffen