Re: gcc-4.8.x import

On Feb 19, 10:20am, gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost (Greg Troxel) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: gcc-4.8.x import

| So I thought that I only said "please call it gcc48, not yagcc or
| something else that's hard to understand".  I don't see how that leads
| to more files than what you were proposing.

Yes so for this cycle it will work. gcc-4.8.x gets imported to gcc48.
The next upgrade it gcc-4.9.x, gets put in gcc. The one after is gcc-4.10.x
where do I put it? In gcc48? Or gcc410? If I put it in gcc48 it does not
make sense anymore, if I put it in gcc410, I create yet another monster
tree.

christos