Revisiting the migration path to Kyua

Hello all,

Almost a year ago already (wow... time flies), I imported Kyua into the src
tree as a replacement for the old ATF tools.  At the same time, I also imported
some Kyua-based alternatives for atf-run and atf-report, which are compatible
on the UI side of things but don't behave in exactly the same manner.

All of the above is protected by a MKKYUA knob, which is still set to no by
default.

In order to make progress on this project, I'd like to change the approach to
the migration to make it easier for developers and users to test Kyua.

Proposal: make MKKYUA=yes NOT replace atf-run and atf-report with compatibility
wrappers.  Instead, allow both kyua and atf-run/atf-report to coexist in the
same installation, and then set MKKYUA=yes by default.  (We'd probably kill the
import of kyua-atf-compat along the way as well; yay, less code.)

This would allow 1) the continuous testing machines to work just fine without
any changes to them and 2) it would also allow end users to start playing with
the new tools without the need to rebuild the system.  We'd then more easily
and progressively evaluate the change.

Thoughts?  Objections?

Thanks.