Re: CVS commit: src

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 07:56:52AM +0000, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> then please provide it regardless of the amount of memory a system
> happens to have when installing OS.

Easy to do, but the "realtime" argument is purely academic for the affected
systems - I'd prefer to remove the fs_type check as well. A sun2 with 8 MB
RAM will not provide anything similar to what software authors expect
for shm_open() according to Mindaugas.

Anyway, current state is inconsistent: only new installs check the memory,
system updates via postinstall do always create the tmpfs. This needs
fixing, but we should agree on which way first.

Martin