Re: posix compliance test

On Dec 11,  2:28pm, Mouse wrote:
}
} >> If we can't even compile the compliance tests, then it must be that
} >> we're not compliant.  :->
}
} > You need GNU make.
}
} If you need tools beyond what POSIX calls for for a POSIX compliance
} test suite, I would say the test suite is cripplingly broken.  In

     For those that haven't been following the thread, the real
issue is missing pthread functions.  As evidenced by the smiley,
my response was intended to be taken a joke, and not intended to
be taken seriously.

}-- End of excerpt from Mouse