posix compliance test

Hi,

I am trying to get the posix compliance tests from:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/posixtest/?source=directory

running, but a lot of stuff does not compile because we are missing
some API's.  The code does a good job to find what is supported by
using sysconf(), for example it checks _SC_THREAD_PROCESS_SHARED
before calling pthread_condattr_setpshared(), but unfortunately we
don't supply the function at all (instead of supplying it and
returning EOPNOTSUPP/EINVAL).

I think that supplying the function and returning an error is better and
will let the tests work without causing excessive ifdefing of the sources.

Does anyone have any other/better ideas?

christos