gpt(8)'s FreeBSD code

     gpt(8) was originally ported from FreeBSD about seven years
ago.  Quite some time ago, FreeBSD deleted it from their repository
in favour of gpart (which is heavily linked to their GEOM).  I'm
wondering if there would be any major consternation if I were to
remove the FreeBSD code, as it would simplify maintenance and there
is no longer an upstream (i.e. it is strictly a NetBSD app now).
It would still retain the ability to recognise and create FreeBSD
specific partition types, it just wouldn't be compilable on FreeBSD.
I will do this on Tuesday, unless there are major objections before
then.