Re: sysinst with Lua support

mbalmer@ wrote:

> Am 02.11.13 14:51, schrieb Marc Balmer:
> > I put a first (actually, second) diff on
> > to make sysinst
> > scriptable with Lua.
> > See the file README.Lua for general comments,
> > Feedback very welcome.
> A slightly updated version is available at

It would be better to mention more details:
 - is there any user visible changes on installation itself?
 - how flexible with lua (i.e. what was so annoying with past menuc/msgc)
 - how much space is required to put lua based sysinst binaries
   i.e. is it possible disalbe whole lua support for poor ports
   which have only floppy based install media?
   USE_LUA variable in arch/*/Makefile helps?
   -llua in LIBS is mandatory even for miniroot or ramdisks?

Izumi Tsutsui