Recreating the locale definitions from CLDR

Hi all,
attached patch ensures that all locales are available in the UTF-8
variant. The content is derived from the Unicode Common Locale Data
Repository (CLDR), which is the nearest thing to an authoritive source.
There are three logical changes as a side effect:
- no_NO is now an alias for nb_NO, not the other way around
- Serbian locales are aliases for either the cyrillic or the latin
  script version, prefering the former for the UTF-8 variant.
- I've used "EUR" as currency_symbol in ISO8859-1, this seems to be more
  correct than using "Eu" as done before.

The only locale not touched is ja_JP.ct since I don't know a way for
creating it. Does someone have a recipe for that? Is this locale
variant still used?

Please test any locales you are comfortable with.

Joerg