Re: missing ELF-related constants

it's called first for executables and must not appear in shared
libraries. see bionic/linker/linker.cpp in the Android source if
you're interested.

they're documented (badly) in the ELF spec linked to from the comment
at the start of the NetBSD <sys/exec_elf.h> header file.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Matt Thomas <>
>>> Those are OK too.
>> these two are the only two i absolutely need.
> OK, i assume those execute before DT_INIT_ARRAY but not sure
> about before DT_INIT.  Any clue?

Elliott Hughes - http://who/enh -
NIO, JNI, or bionic questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.