Re: ppp rcvar

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 01:34:08PM +0100, Marc Balmer wrote:
> That is a questionable default.  As if the majority of users would want to
> start PPP.

Currently, we check whether ppp_peers is set. If it is, we start ppp.
I was interested in having ppp_peers set, and not starting PPP at startup,
so new with the patch is the allowed combination ppp=NO ppp_peers="blabla".

> Anyways, thanks for removing the warning (aka "console spam" ;)

The warning was for the case "I set ppp=YES and nothing happend" "Sure, you
didn't say whom I should phone" (which is a bit superfluous)

Cheers,

Patrick