Re: ac(8) relicensed to a 2-clause BSD license

Hi Ed!

I've updated the license in NetBSD's source tree. I left your name out
since you didn't touch that version, according to CVS logs, so you
don't need to be bothered about bugs in it :)

Thanks for addressing this issue and then letting us know!
 Thomas