Re: liblzf incompatibility

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012, Christos Zoulas wrote:
I think this ought to be removed from netbsd-6 (incompatible and there are
no users, nor there is going to be as we are in RC1) and at the very least
disabled in -current.

Or just make it compatible and add _s functions that pass the state. Or
make it detect NULL state and provide the one on the stack.

"_r" please, rather than "_s". We already have several _r functions for "reentrant" versions of non-_r functions. The _s suffix has sort of been appropriated by C201x Annex K.

--apb (Alan Barrett)