Giant (112 bytes) urandom reads by various programs at boot

With the new rnd/cprng code, this is much less of an issue, but I
worry it is an indicator of some bug elsewhere in the system: at
boot time, some programs attempt to suck 112 bytes each (yes,
that's *bytes*; 896 bits) out of /dev/urandom.

I think this must be caused by the RPC code somehow, since the
two usual culprits are mount_nfs and services_mkdb.  But after
digging through the code a bit, I don't see where this would

Does anyone else?

 Thor Lancelot Simon