Re: liblzf incompatibility

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 01:58:12AM +0000, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> hi,
>
> is there a near-future plan to use liblzf for any in-tree stuff?
> otherwise i'd suggest to disable it because it only causes problems.
> see PR/46426.

I have code that uses it, both in userspace and the kernel, but I never
checked it in because I ran into a build problem with src/common.  Let me
see what I can do about both issues.

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%panix.com@localhost

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart