Re: tgamma(3) from FreeBSD

Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article<>, rudolf<>
Please let me know if there are any issues with the import, I'd like to
find this function in the upcoming NetBSD 6.0 release.

In b_log.c
        s/static double/static const double/ where appropriate.
        kill _ANSI_SOURCE
In b_tgamma.c

mathimpl.h could be absorbed in math_private.h

Thanks for your reply. Here is new version:

I've also removed the "#if 0"-ed code ( and s/#include <math.h>/#include "math.h"/. Is it right?