Re: chfs support in makefs

The write method of chfs was changed (and it's compatible with existing filesystems) so makefs doesn't have to include sys/vnode.h anymore. I also added the missing DPADD+={$LIBZ} to the Makefile. Header files are copied like the previous version, because if I used them directly from NETBSDSRCDIR that cause as same problem as before (included sys/vnode.h).

Any more comments before I commit it?

ttoth