clean way of setting rlimits for userland fs?

Hi

In order to have a userland filesystem mounted at startup time, we just
need an appropriate /sbin/mount_foofs and an entry in /etc/fstab

If I do not miss something, we have no way of setting rlimits without
patching /sbin/mount_foofs, just like we have /etc/rc.conf.d/* for
/etc/rc.d/* scripts? Anyone has some ideas about how such a
functionnality should be implemented? The first though I have would be
/etc/fstab.conf.d/*, does it seems appropriate?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz