Re: must use gcc builtin?

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012, James K. Lowden wrote:
Just for fun, I thought I'd try compiling Gary Capell's "wily" editor. The code is from 2006, hardly ancient. Its library manipulates a va_list as pointer using assignment and subtraction. AFAICT the above code makes that impossible. The compiler certainly doesn't like it.

We have wily-0.13.41 in pkgsrc/editors/wily, and I don't see it doing that sort of manipulation of va_list.

--apb (Alan Barrett)