Re: small proposed style change

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, David Holland wrote:
-        * Function prototypes should go in the include file "extern.h".
-        * If a line overflows reuse the type keyword.
+        * Function prototypes and external data declarations should go in a
+        * suitable include file. If a line overflows reuse the type keyword.

That looks reasonable to me.  As with most other things, there will
sometimes be reasonsto violate the style guide.

BTW, we usually put two spaces after a full stop.

--apb (Alan Barrett)