Re: humanize_number(3) for dd(1) summary?

On 07.11.2011 03:42, tsugutomo.enami%jp.sony.com@localhost wrote:
[snip]
I guess it would be better to make unknown %-directive an error to
enforce people to use %% instead.  Otherwise working scripts may produce
different output after new directive is introduced in future.

+done:
+       /* flush buffer */
+       buffer_write("\0", 1, 1);

buffer_write() needs an ability to flush internal buffer without adding
any characters.  I guess above code unnecessarily puts NUL to stderr.

All fixed. Thanks!

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost