Re: default skel files (Re: PAGER=less)

Izumi Tsutsui writes:
- Probably very few admins use our useradd(8) tool,
- or all of you have proper own skel files?

I use useradd(8) immediately after setting up every system, to
establish the key users.

As to dot-files, well, that's usually a matter of copying from
my master account, so the initial set don't get used very long.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com