Re: Lua modules, paths, man pages etc.

> We need bsd.lua.mk.  Ideas about that one?

Have a look at devel/mk-configure. This is my autohell replacement
based on bmake. I hope you'll find it helpful because
it has support for Lua modules written
in C/C++ or Lua. The following variables are supported.

       LUA_LMODULES
              List of .lua  modules.  They  are  installed  to  ${LUA_LMODDIR}
              directory.

       LUA_CMODULE
              Compiled  Lua module written in, e.g., C or C++. It is installed
              to ${LUA_CMODDIR} directory.

       LUA_LMODDIR
              Directory for Lua modules written in Lua. It is assigned with  a
              help  of  pkg-config --variable=INSTALL_LMOD lua command and can
              be overriden by user.

       LUA_CMODDIR
              Directory for compiled Lua modules written in, e.g., C  or  C++.
              It is assigned with a help of pkg-config --variable=INSTALL_CMOD
              lua command and can be overriden by user.