libpud and libvdisk

Hello,

I saw that there's an ongoing SOC project to develop libpud and
libvdisk, and I would like to give it a try, how should I use the
code? I'm trying to develop something similar to the Linux blktap
driver for use with Xen, that allows us to use different image
formats, other than raw. The idea would be to use the same drivers
already present in Xen:

http://xenbits.xensource.com/hg/xen-unstable.hg/file/42edf1481c57/tools/blktap2/drivers

I guess libvdisk should be more suited than libpud for this task.

Thanks Vyacheslav Matyushin and Alistair Crooks for the ongoing work
on libpud and libvdisk.

Regards, Roger.