Re: CGI scripts

On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 08:16:40AM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
> I think the usual suspects of "printenv" and "hello world" would be
> appropriate.

No offence, but I think a "hello world" would be an insult to the
intelligence of the current user and developer base. I was thinking
more about something with real value. Something that would utilize
NetBSD-specific features. Something that you could actually run on
your own NetBSD server/router/appliance/whatever.

- Jukka.