DHCPv6 support in dhcpcd?

Is there any ongoing work on adding DHCPv6 support to dhcpcd in
NetBSD?

Why?  I'd like to be able to have the DHCP servers on IPv6
handle DNS reverse address map updates, DNS forward address
creations, and allowing the client to gather useful information
like name servers, time servers, etc..

I believe the DHCPv6 supports handling all that, and the ISC
dhcpd (and dhclient) in pkgsrc support those features on IPv6.

(yes, I can build everything out of pkgsrc, and that is where
the DHCP servers come from, but having something built into
dhcpcd would be nice, since that's why it's in base..)

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com