Re: libdm + dmctl import

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:29:17 +0100
haad <haad%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> [1] http://www.netbsd.org/~haad/libdm_dmctl.diff
> [2] http://www.netbsd.org/~haad/libdm_libdevmapper-18112010.diff

I didn't want to be the first one to nitpick :) but in case I'm the
only one to have checked the diffs and it passes unnoticed:

I like that the interface is documented.  Seems somewhat redundant at
first as it maps over the properties API as-is in most cases, but I do
see it cleans up a bit the resulting code.  If more users of that API
are eventually expected, it even makes more sense.

I didn't see an obvious bug in the quick audit I did, although I did
see minor KNF inconsistencies here and there (particularily "while"
loops, at least one "if" and a few commas missing spaces).  There also
are a few misindented continuing lines but the ones I noticed were in
the orignal code, not introduced by your diffs.

Thanks,
--
Matt