[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: resize_ffs improvements
In article <EEE5158A-9F43-482E-81FB-38E8026D5EF4%gmail.com@localhost>,
Adam Hamsik <haaaad%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>I have done some small improvements to resize_ffs. With  patch it ask
>for confirmation if user has run fsck on filesystem (requested by agc@)
>and I have changed default behaviour of tool to grow filesystem to
>device size by default, shrinking is still possible with -s parameter. I
>would like to commit this patch and add resize_ffs to release build to
>have at least ffsv1 grow/shrink working for users.
- How will the code after you call err(3) get reached in get_dev_size?
- Why return 0 size instead of erroring out when the partition is not found?
- whitespace in while for getopt
- whitespace around = in strtoul in main.
- whitespace in strcasecmp in main.
- whitespace in exit
- knf the printf
- why do you use err(1, and err(EXIT_FAILURE, ?
- usage should be noreturn.
Thanks for working on ith.
Main Index |
Thread Index |